The terms and conditions set forth below applies only to items that have been purchased directly on www.harvest-label.com.
**The products featured on this website (www.harvest-label.com) are curated specifically for the North America Market, resulting in a distinct assortment that differs from what is available in Japan. Therefore, the majority of items featured on this site are not available for purchase in Japan.
Standard method of shipping for domestic orders will be either UPS or USPS. Other shipping options are available at checkout depending on your order. We aim to dispatch all items and ship within 5 working days or sooner of accepting your order (excluding weekends and major holidays). This does NOT include transit time. Once your order ships, you will receive an email confirmation with tracking#. Please note that it may take time for tracking info to be updated. Sales tax will only apply to orders with addresses within California.
Standard method of shipping for international orders will be via USPS. Please see shipping options available at checkout depending on your order and country. We aim to dispatch all items and ship within 5-7 working days or sooner of accepting your order (depending on order volume). At which time, you will receive an email confirmation with tracking#. Please note that it may take time for tracking info to be updated.
Import duties and taxes may or may not be levied depending on your country. If charged, it is the buyer's responsibility. We cannot be liable for any taxes and/or duties levied by foreign customs and will not be able to issue a refund for an abandoned package by the buyer. We cannot mark your order as "gift" or lower the value either.
Shipping delays may also occur if your package is inspected by customs authority upon arrival to your country. This is beyond our control and the responsibility of the shipping company to contact you as needed.
We hope you'll be satisfied with our gears. However, if you wish to return or exchange an item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org first for approval with reasons for your return.
Please see guidelines below for further details.
- You will have 14 calendar days to contact us from the date your item was delivered to you for a return or exchange.
- Customer will be responsible for shipping the item back to us. If for an exchange, please place a new order through the website.
- All refunds will be credited to the original form of payment, excluding shipping costs and credit card fees, within 5-7 business days from the date of return.
- Refunds issued to your account can require up to 7 days to post.
- Returned item must be brand new, in its original packaging (including hang tags), un-used and unwashed condition to be eligible for a refund or exchange. Any returned item that shows usage or altered will not be accepted for a refund or exchange.
- Exchange will be based on stock availability at the time of return. We cannot accept an exchange if we do not have stock of the item you wish.
- Gift item can only be returned for a refund to the original purchaser, or an exchange.
- We cannot be responsible if the returned package is lost or damaged during transit. Please contact your shipping company to file claim. We recommend using a shipping service that can provide tracking information and proof of delivery.
- All returned items will be subject to our evaluation. If deemed used or altered, we cannot accept your return and offer a refund or exchange.
- All sales/discounted items and international orders are final and non-returnable. We do not accept returns for customers residing outside of the U.S. Please be 100% sure of the item you are purchasing.
We offer one-year limited warranty for manufacturing defect and applies only to the product when purchased through our website or an authorized reseller with valid proof of purchase. If you receive a product that requires our attention, please send us an email to email@example.com immediately explaining the issue, along with photos for us to determine if your product qualifies under our warranty.
Please see guidelines below to pre-determine whether your claim will be covered.
- Applies to the original owner only.
- Warranty covers for materials and manufacturing defect only.
- Does not cover misuse, loss, negligence, accidents, abrasion, damage caused by cleaning solutions/solvents, or any modifications made from its original condition.
- Does not cover general wear and tear, including but not limited to fading or degradation of colors and materials over time.
- Customer will be responsible for shipping the item back to us.
- Please provide tracking information and proof of delivery upon shipment.
- We cannot be liable for any lost or damaged package. Please contact your courier to file claim.
All goods will deteriorate over time. The speed in which it deteriorates, however, will vary significantly depending on the usage and environment of each end user. For this reason, we feel each gear needs to be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, as every product will show signs of age at some point. We need to take this into consideration to assess your warranty request, as it may simply be time that your gear needs to be replaced. If so, we hope you will continue to take pride in the ownership of our gear for your next carry needs.
If you need to clean your gear, please spot clean or wipe with a soft moist cloth or sponge only. Use only mild detergent and water when necessary. Then, hang to dry away from direct sunlight.
DO NOT machine wash or dry clean, machine/tumble dry, use bleach, solvents, or any other harsh chemicals, nor iron to avoid permanent damage to your gear.
When you purchase from our website, your information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We do not store your payment information.
We do not share or disclose our customer's personal information to any third party for any reason.