We offer one-year limited warranty for manufacturing defect and applies only to the product when purchased through our website or an authorized reseller with valid proof of purchase. If you receive a product that requires our attention, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately explaining the issue, along with photos for us to determine if your product qualifies under our warranty.
Please see guidelines below to pre-determine whether your claim will be covered.
- Applies to the original owner only.
- Warranty covers for materials and manufacturing defect only.
- Does not cover misuse, loss, negligence, accidents, abrasion, damage caused by cleaning solutions/solvents, or any modifications made from its original condition.
- Does not cover general wear and tear, including but not limited to fading or degradation of colors and materials over time.
- Customer will be responsible for shipping the item back to us.
- Please provide tracking information and proof of delivery upon shipment.
- We cannot be liable for any lost or damaged package. Please contact your courier to file claim.
All goods will deteriorate over time. The speed in which it deteriorates, however, will vary significantly depending on the usage and environment of each end user. For this reason, we feel each gear needs to be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, as every product will show signs of age at some point. We need to take this into consideration to assess your warranty request, as it may simply be time that your gear needs to be replaced. If so, we hope you will continue to take pride in the ownership of our gear for your next carry needs.